What is an online currency exchange, know in our time, almost all active users of the network. No matter whether you are working or investing through a global Internet connection, the profits must be converted into another currency, transferred to other payment systems or even offline, to a card. It is most convenient to do this using an exchanger and the range of such services is huge.
How to entrust your funds to an unfamiliar service and at the same time stay with the money, and not with the losses, we'll talk in this article.
Top online exchangers
|More than 15 000 exchange rates
Обменников: 250 +
Convert popular directions.
Earnings on the Internet for many people still seem something unreal. Well, how can I work on the Internet, get some virtual money there, and then convert them into real paper, which you can touch and pay in the supermarket? It is possible, and a long time ago, and give us this opportunity, not only the payment systems themselves, but also currency exchangers. These services operate on the principle of real exchangers: you send money to the account of the exchanger, it sends the necessary currency to the account specified by you. But unlike real exchange services, where you will be given money directly in your hands, there may be problems with virtual money - you can run into a fraudster and just give someone your money.
If you score the phrase "exchange of currencies" in the search string, you will see how many services they want to offer their services to you. The number of exchangers is really huge and it is quite logical - why not make money on consumer demand? Many decent services work for years, someone just opened up and earns a clientele, but someone does not need a reputation or a large stream of users, because they set the goal simply to cash in on you and take other people's money for themselves.
Try to find a decent platform for sharing yourself. To do this, you need to pay attention to the following parameters:
- Reviews - read what others say about the exchanger, but do not forget that positive reviews can be bought, and negative ones can be the intrigues of competitors. Therefore, just read what they write about the service, abstracting from the written and not perceiving everything at face value. Rather, it is worth paying attention to more neutral comments, rather than on laudatory odes or frank mud smearing.
- Duration of work. If the exchanger exists for several years, then it can not be an outspoken fraudster - it would have been covered long ago. But if the site just started and there is no information about it on the network, then it's better to bypass.
- Exchange of the exchanger. The site, which operates with a large amount of money, is not only solid and in demand, but it will also successfully carry out an operation for any amount of money.
- Payout mode - I personally do not understand why the multicurrency exchange should choose manual mode for work, if you can automate the entire process. It will cost less than the service itself, and customers will be more satisfied - nobody likes to wait.
If you are at a loss to analyze the resources and choose a site for exchange, you can go easy and use the monitoring of exchangers, which checked all the services for you.
Monitoring of exchangers
Monitoring exchangers is a service that is a real beacon, which allows you to consider a reliable and time-tested exchanger in the turbid waters of the network. Such a service gives us information about those sites that are trustworthy by filtering out various garbage sites. There is a logical question, but how can you trust the monitoring, because it can also be not very honest. Yes, to trust everyone in a row on the network is not worth it, it is an important pledge of your personal safety, but authoritative monitoring is really to help the user. Somehow to deceive and manipulate the facts they absolutely do not make sense - their entire business is built on a reputation that was created over the years, and it is very easy to lose it.
Monitors, like exchangers, a dime a dozen, but I do not advise you to use the services of unknown services. In Runet huge popularity is monitored by exchangers under the name Bestchange - the exchanger can only get to it after a thorough check and it's worth at least a little bit of a site to mess up your reputation, as it flies off the list of worthy services with a bang. Bestchange can safely be called the most popular, reliable and verified monitoring of exchangers, which presents for the user a real information picture.
The advantages of Bestchange include:
- Provides users with a convenient table, which contains all the important information about the services, their rating for the most profitable rate, the amount of the reserve, the number of negative and positive reviews.
- The course is updated every few seconds, so the user always sees the real picture.
- The use of the service is absolutely free.
- Has been working since June 19, 2007 - for over 10 years!
- There is a currency converter - you can directly count on the monitoring how much money and in what currency you have.
- There is an alert function - if there is no course you need or in the exchanger that you liked, money has run out, then you can leave a request. As soon as the selected criteria will be possible to perform the operation, you will receive a notification.
- You can make an exchange with the conclusion of a legal entity.
- There is an affiliate program and bonuses.